The Glacier Tek Children's Cooling Vest is available in eight different colors (blue, green, pink, red, white, yellow, orange and tan) and features side elastic straps and over-the-shoulder adjustability to fit a wide range of body sizes, ranging from approximately 30 to 90 pounds. The vest is made from either a durable polycotton or nylon washable fabric. It can be washed by hand and line dried. Cooling packs can be washed with soap and water in the sink.
- Made specifically for children or smaller adults (up to approximately 90 pounds)
- Weighs less than three pounds with GlacierPacks
- Dry and clean, not soggy and soaking wet like evaporative products
- Maintains a dry, comfortable 59°F / 15°C for up to 2.5 hours in 100°F / 38°C heat
- Self-contained, portable and unpowered - no cumbersome hoses, tubes or tethers
- Made in the USA
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We went to the Kansas City Zoo over the weekend. It was in the mid-80s. Normally my daughter is beet red within just 5 minutes of being out in the heat. We were there for 3 hours and her face barely got pink. It was well worth the money and we enjoyed our day without worrying about our daughter getting over heated.