There are some who don’t mind if others see their cooling vest. But for those who prefer a little more privacy, there’s the Concealable Cool Vest. A bit shorter than other vests, the Concealable Cool Vest rests at mid-stomach, versus the beltline. It features over-the-shoulder and side strap adjustability to fit just about any body type. And because it’s shorter, it fits easier underneath most outer garments, which offers increased privacy and mobility while maintaining a cool and comfortable temperature.
- Includes one GlacierPack Protect set
- Shorter, allowing for better range of motion
- Weighs less than 5 pounds with GlacierPacks
- Dry and clean, not soggy and soaking wet like evaporative products
- Maintains a dry, comfortable 59°F / 15°C for up to 2.5 hours in 100°F / 38°C heat
- Self-contained, portable and unpowered - no cumbersome hoses, tubes or tethers
- Side elastic straps and over-the-shoulder adjustability for a wide range of body sizes
- Uses washable fabric and can be easily washed by hand
- Color: white
- Made in the USA
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Due to ms heat wins. Hot for me has become 72°and this vest allows me to do far more than I could without it. It is not "cold," but it is cool and does allow you to be out in the heat and still be able to function. Being the only cooling system I've ever tried, I have nothing to compare it to, but I am very happy with it. I carry a personal cooler with me and recharging it is very easy with a combination of ice and water. Because it reacts far better by a conduction with cold rather than convection it does not always do what you expect when recharging it. I am very pleased with it and the freedom that comes with it.