To Return any Glacier Tek Product
You must obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number by calling Customer Service at 1-800-482-0533, Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Central Time. Without exception you must:
- Give your invoice number and customer code to our Customer Service Representative.
- Return the merchandise in a timely fashion. An RMA number is valid for 30 days only.
- Clearly mark the label of the package with the RMA number. Glacier Tek cannot accept any returns without an RMA number on the label. Please make sure you ship to the address given to you by our Customer Service Representative. If shipping more than one package, all cartons must be clearly marked with the RMA number on the label.
- Returned merchandise must be shipped prepaid.
- Package your return properly. Glacier Tek cannot take responsibility for returned goods that are lost or damaged in shipping.
What You May Return
You may return new merchandise suitable for resale; this does not include anything that has been washed, worn, altered, or soiled or damaged. Returns are accepted for exchange/refund within 30 days of purchase.
What You May Not Return
Merchandise not suitable for return includes:
- Any products without an RMA number.
- Any product that has been washed.
- Any product that has been altered, soiled or damaged.
- Any product that has been discontinued.
- Any product purchased through one of our distributors. Contact the distributor directly for returns.
- Any customized product.
Glacier Tek Manufacturer's Warranty
Glacier Tek warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase, provided the products supplied have not been subject to accident, alteration, negligence, abuse or misuse. As the sole remedy under this warranty, Glacier Tek will at its option, repair or replace non-conforming goods.
Glacier Tek Performance Warranty
Glacier Tek warrants its phase change products to change phase from liquid to solid and the reverse (when exposed to the appropriate temperatures for a sufficient length of time) for the life of the product, provided the products supplied have not been subject to accident, alteration, negligence, abuse or misuse. As the sole remedy under this warranty, Glacier Tek at its option, repair or replace non-conforming goods.
To the extent allowed by local law, except for the obligations specifically set forth in this warranty statement, Glacier Tek's liability and that of its vendors of new goods shall not exceed the value of the goods sold. Neither Glacier Tek nor its vendors shall be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, whether based on contract, tort, or any other legal theory. To the extent allowed by local law, Glacier Tek and its vendors disclaim any other warranty of any kind, whether express or implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.