The bright coloring and reflective striping of the High Visibility Cool Vest helps ensure that others see you, while the GlacierPacks keep your body cool and comfortable. The vest features side elastic straps and over-the-shoulder adjustability to fit a wide range of body sizes. To clean, simply hand wash the vest with cold water and allow to line dry. This cooling vest also includes a heavy duty front zipper for easy on/off wear.
- Includes one GlacierPack Protect set
- Features high visibility reflective stripes
- Weighs less than five pounds with GlacierPacks
- Dry and clean, not soggy and soaking wet like evaporative products
- Maintains a dry, comfortable 59°F / 15°C for up to 2.5 hours in 100°F / 38°C heat
- Self-contained, portable and unpowered - no cumbersome hoses, tubes or tethers
- Made in the USA
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have a spinal cord injury and am active and like getting outside. But in the summer I have a hard time regulating my body temp. So I was only able to spend a few minutes outside at a time. One of the things I like doing is riding my handcycle, but was unable to ride, once the temp got above 80. I am able to ride now at least with the temp in the 80's. Just spending time outside is possible again without getting too hot.