- Ideal for tough, extreme jobs
- Stretchable outer shell is able to withstand significant blunt force trauma
- Manufactured using the only PCM on the market that carries the USDA Certified BioPreferred label
- Completely biodegradable and leaves no harmful residue in the environment
- Contains no hazardous ingredients
- Made from 100% bio-based phase change materials
- Remains at a comfortably cool 59°F / 15°C when fully charged
- Recharges in as little as 20 minutes in ice and water, about an hour in the freezer or a few hours in the average refrigerator
- Can be sanitized and reused indefinitely (the GlacierPack Comfort has been recharged 10,000 times in Glacier Tek's lab with no measurable change in performance)
- Made in the USA
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great backup for my long Santa gigs
Have used the coolvest for a few years for motorcycle riding. It is a great product and when used with mesh riding gear works great in the Florida heat. However, the Glacier packs do NOT hold up very well and are way too expensive. Love the way this product works but for the price these packs should last longer than they do!
Great as always.
When first started being Santa in Southern California I realized I needed something to keep me from over heating in the warm December sun. Your company was recommended by our local Brotherhood of Real Bearded Santas. The vest is still going strong after six seasons and a loss of over 60 pounds. Had my first leak this past November and decided to buy four more inserts so that I can do two gigs back to back. They arrived in plenty of time for December.
Like this item a lot ,but wish it last longer.